Character Ability Renascence
Points will be given in the games notes after each session.
- 1 point for showing up to the game
- 1 point for showing up on time and ready to play (character sheet update, new attacks ready, ect.)
- up to 5 points for char back story
- other points will be awarded as I see fit for helping with the campaign, good role play, tactics, ect.
- 4 points for a feat
- 4 points for caster level increase up to your max HD (like spell focus)
- 6, 9, 12, 15 points for (Max 4): A PC gains new spells per day as if he had also gained a level in an spellcasting class he belonged to before taking this feat. He does not, however, gain other benefits a character of that class would have gained, except for additional spells per day, spells known, and an increased effective level of spellcasting. If a character had more than one spellcasting class before taking this ability, he must decide to which class he adds the new level for purposes of determining spells per day.
- 1 point for a class skill rank
- 3 points to by a skill to be a class skill
- http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/creating-new-races ask for 1 CAR to 1 RP (No limit must ask)
- 1 point to add +1 inherent bonus to you appearance
- 1 points to add +1 to your minimum hit point rolls
- 2 points to make you min hit point rolls retro active
- 6 points to add http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/hero-points/
- 1 point to buy Hero Point if have the above ability